You may have seen an increasing number of window cleaners using a pole system for cleaning windows, this is the Reach and Wash system. The principles of the reach and wash system of window cleaning is based on the use of cleaning with pure water without chemicals or cleaning agents. The benefits of using this system, are:
The Reach and Wash system uses a pole through which pure water is fed to a brush at the end. The brush is then moved across the window allowing the pure water to absorb impurities and lift the dirt. The window is then rinsed to leave a streak free sterile surface. Not only does the Reach and Wash system leave the window clean, it also cleans the frame.
- Completely Eco-friendly
- No detergents are used
- It only uses purified deionised water
Window glass stays cleaner for longer. The water goes through a special filter and because it is deionised it has no static charge. Left for a short time the water runs away and leaves windows streak free. The detergents used in traditional window cleaning actually attract dirt so with Reach and Wash your windows will stay cleaner for longer.
Satisfies Health and Safety Working at Height regulations. Windows are often in difficult to reach positions, which is hazardous to operatives using the traditional ladder system. Reach and Wash is carried out at ground level with telescopic fibreglass poles, with scope to reach heights up to 21metres.
Reduced risk of damage to client’s property. Using Reach and Wash avoids disturbance of borders and landscaping. Guttering is no longer at risk of damage by ladders. This also enables conservatory roofs and atriums to be safely cleaned.
So if you think that Reach and Wash System is something you company would consider, rather than a traditional clean with a ladder and bucket contact we would be happy to discuss your requirements.
We can clean your gutters with the Sky Cam™ Wireless Camera System.
- NO MESS! It sucks gutters clean using a powerful wet & dry vacuum system
- No need for expensive scaffolding, ladders or high access equipment
- A safe solution for cleaning high buildings such as hospitals, offices and domestic properties, for the latest regulations and health and safety requirements
- On board camera for precision cleaning
- Light and easy to use
- Allows access to restricted areas such as roofing above conservatories
- High reach internal vacuuming system for use in areas such as restaurants and retail shopping areas
- For both domestic and commercial properties
Carbon Fibre Technology
Our carbon fibre pole set is an advanced ultra light weight and extremely strong material most often found in Aerospace and expensive super cars although like all advanced technology it is finding its way into more and more applications.
Sky Cam™ Wireless Camera System
Features we can offer:
- Our system has been specifically designed to work outdoors in harsh environments
- Robust construction
- Waterproof Monitor and Camera ← exclusive to Sky Cam™
- Rubberised Drop proof Protective jacket ← exclusive to Sky Cam™
- Unique zoom facility ← exclusive to Sky Cam™
- On-board recording
The largest screen on the market for the portable wireless camera system is designed for portable and multi-functional use. Both monitor and camera have built-in rechargeable battery inside. Our cameras also have Night vision facility.